Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life on the Edge

Okay, so I know that I have been silent for more than a month, but let me assure you I am alive! This has been a very stressful couple of months. I have remained somewhat healthy for the last couple of weeks... we hope this continues.
Scott entered his busy season the 1st of January and has been keeping long hours during the week and 9 to 5 on Saturday - but we managed to find time for each other, so that's all I care about!
Married life is delightful! We have settled into things quite nicely and are deeply enjoying our first year as a married couple!
He continues to support me with everything that goes on and prays for me and loves me and says I deserve it - I try to tell him I don't deserve him. He doesn't listen.
So for now things may be starting to settle down... which I welcome! Scott will resume regular hours within the next month or so, but at least as of this weekend no more weekends!!

2 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

you ARE alive! YAY!!! ;-) miss you so so so much & am glad that things are going so well right now. love ya!

Queen of the Castle said...

ok sister-friend...time for an update! LOL <3 & miss you oh so very much!!!

xxoo