Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Normal!!














I am happy that the Holidays have come! I love them, but am so glad I survived them! So, I am very excited to get back to normal! We had a very busy couple of weeks!! But lots of fun mixed up in the rush!! It was so great to get to be with family. My cousin Jeremy was in! He is in the Army, so that was a special treat! We all met up at my Grandparents and had a great time! It's always nice to be able to spend time with family! Christmas morning was really wonderful! Scott and I fixed breakfast and then opened presents! Penelope had a stocking and it was pretty funny watching her go for the Candy Cane Rawhides in it!! Later we headed to my Mom & Dad's and ate together!! On the way home, Nell drove!! Saturday, after Christmas, Jennifer and Darric came for a visit! It was great to catch up, but too short! The day before New Year's Eve, we headed to a cabin in the mountains, for 2 nights!! It was so neat!! We were in the middle of 2 rock mountains, I took pics, but they don't do justice at all. We so enjoyed hanging outside on the deck in the hot tub! It was so cool to be so warm while being outside in the freezing cold!! I have a feeling that will become a New Year's Tradition!!
Happy
Normal!!

4 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

Yay!!! New pictures!!! I definitely agree that our visit was entirely too short...but at least we got to see each other! :-D It's YOUR turn to come visit now! ;-) Love ya bunches!!! xxoo!

Queen of the Castle said...

Hopefully it will be someday soon...& it's nice to know that you totally understand how I feel! What would I do w/out you?!?! ;-) Love you so much!!!

MissTawn said...

I love all the pics! Thanks for your comment! Hope 2008 is great for you! Love ya lots!! :)

Queen of the Castle said...

Happy Valentine's Day, friend! Love you & miss you bunches!!! xxoo!!!!