Sunday, May 11, 2008

SO many things have happened since I last blogged... I turned 30! Feeling pretty good about that!! I hosted my Mother's Day event!! I will post pics, but you can go to Tara's blog to see them, if you'd like! My best friend has just gotten engaged!! Congrats Jennifer!! And Shawn, too!!
I have been feeling some better!! Thank God!! I was anointed a few weeks ago and am holding to the faith that healing shall soon come!!
Isn't is strange that while I have been making this journey toward Christ, on a deeper level, I have been trying to be a better Christian and have a more regular quiet time with Christ and while I try and do these awesome things the devil has set out to take me down, however he can't get me down. I have been learning to speak things in the name of Jesus and that is totally cool how when you speak it in His name - those evil forces HAVE to go!! They have to! They will come back, eventually, but if you are ready for them they have to flee at His name!
I had an encounter today that makes know I am on the right track or the devil would not have placed that possible stumbling block there. I believe that I made it through the test intact, but the hurt is there.
So, while this may not make sense to anyone else this is my putting good thoughts out to cyberspace! It may hurt when we have been attacked without reason, but if we turn it to God He will see us through... On that note, I'll practice what I'm preaching, since it is past 2am I will say goodnight...

3 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

so apparently we need to talk & catch up! ;-) miss you so much (but thanks for the update!) lots of love!!! xxoo!

Tara said...

You go girl....you're on the right track.

Also want to say congrats to Spickler!! So happy for her....

Queen of the Castle said...

ok...so isnt it about time for an update?!?!?! ;-) <3 & miss you ever so much! love!