Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I SO have a Halo...

I realize that my last post was WELL OVER a month ago... sorry about that!! But, alas, I am alive and well!!
Part of the reason for the delay has been the wiring in the house... we had to get it hooked up into another room and let's just say... not an easy thing to accomplish!! Sometimes I wonder if this house is held together by duct tape and band aids!! I joke, but it has crossed my mind!
Anyway, we are heading into the holiday season, full speed ahead!! I have 2 friends coming from out of town this month!!! I am so excited, I love company!!! We also have 3 weddings to attend!! Not to mention, Christmas shopping, baking and visiting with family!! It is going to be a very busy month!!
I am however truly excited to spend my Christmas with my WONDERFUL husband!! He is so good to me and I really don't deserve anything that he does for me and trust me, that is a lot!! We have the house decorated and that was a ton of fun!! He was laughing at me while I was putting the ornaments on the tree... apparently I was covered in glitter... I tried to convince him that it was some shimmer falling off of my Halo, but for some reason, he chose not to believe the obvious truth!!
Anyway, now that things are up and going at the house it should not be as much trouble for me to keep my posts in the current tense!!
Love to all...

1 comment:

Queen of the Castle said...

yay! an update! ;-) it was great to talk to you yesterday & i can't wait to see you!!!! only 29 more days...woohoo!!!! love ya much! xxoo!