Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And It Just Keeps Getting Better....

Okay, so in 1 weeks time my tile guy walked out in the middle of doing the tile, Scott had to go ahead and move to Winchester - which is great, but the house is not even close to ready, he is staying at my parents b/c @ the house there is no working shower or toilet! The painters have run into so many things like 5 layers of wallpaper in most all of the rooms, yesterday, I was so busy trying to get everything done that I missed an appointment with the pianist for my wedding. Yes, I am lovin' how it just keeps getting better and better!! I feel as though I may have too much free time on my hands if all of these things weren't happening.
We have 25 days to go until the wedding!! We are so excited about getting to start our life together!
We created a Knot page... the addy is:
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/KeriHollingsworth&ScottConley
Feel free to check it out!!

6 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

Sorry you're having such a rough week...i wish so bad i could be there with you...but at least you know I'm thinking of you & proud of you for standing up for yourself. love ya & miss ya tons & hope to talk to you soon! xxoo!

MissTawn said...

OKay....let's see if I can get this to work. For some strange reason, I am having a hard time remembering my password. LOL. I'm a dork. Anyway. Hope things are going well for ya. Have a great weekend!! <3 ya!

Tara said...

Soon these trying times will pass.....and it will be on to many other interesting challenges of life! The house is looking great, though. The paint really turned out well. Only 25 days??? YIKES! That even stresses ME out!
Love ya.

AmyD360 said...

Hey keri and everyone.Its me your favorite couisen in the world.Sorry your so busy but it will get better i promise. I miss you guys and love ya and i never thought id say this but i miss ky too!!! hope to see you guys soon.

Queen of the Castle said...

There! I commented on your knot page! ;-) love ya! xxoo!

Christopher said...

Hey, Keri, I was glad to run into your blog. It sounds like everything is going well for you. Best wishes in your upcoming marriage.